June 5, 2021 Agenda
9:00-11:00 Grantee presentations and discussion Susan
–Witness to Innocence
- Tell us about the community you serve.
- How has the community been impacted by the pandemic and social justice issues?
- How is this affecting your operations, programs and funding?
- What is your strategic focus for the coming year?
- What else would you like us to know?
- How can we help?
- What is the biggest issue your community faces today?
11:00-12:00 Generative Discussion Jim
12:00-1:00 lunch break
1:00- 3:00 Board meeting
- Welcome Jim 5
- Continue strategic thinking for 2021-22
–How can board members be more involved in identifying granting opportunities and knowing about the work we support?
–What problem is FFA trying to address? What approach will FFA take to address that problem? Who do we need to listen to? How will we know that we have been transformational/had impact?
–What strategic priorities and issues does FFA want to address this year?
- Executive Director report Susan 15
- Governance Lisa 15+
- Reappoint officers
- Reappoint board class of 2021- Lisa, Conrad, Abigail
- Officers job descriptions
- Secretary in training
- Conflict of Interest disclosure forms
- Board self-evaluation
- Meeting dates 2021-22 revised
- Finance Eric 15
- Updates from Friends Fiduciary and JPMorgan
- Grants Susan 15
- Report from Friends Home & Village
- Earlham College LOI
- Consent agenda: approve April minutes Jim 5
Close Jim 5