- Add non-discrimination sentence to grant agreement
- Grantee partner affirms that it has a non-discrimination policy which applies to both employees and program participants and that it makes ongoing efforts to live into this policy. Grantee further affirms that subcontractors or vendors enabled by this grant will have substantially similar policies and commitments in place.
- Add board members to website
- Quaker Convening on Aging
- Comments on grant proposals, Q&A, mid-year conversations
- LOI and review process
LETTERS OF INTENT- you already read these; they are here for reference and saving.
Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Hamilton & info sheet-declined
Mid-year conversations– see Executive Director’s Report
New: (see below for info sheets)
Baltimore Yearly Meeting -seemed strong and thorough enough not to need a proposal.
Bright Side Manor proposal & budget
EBFit – $1000 starter grant
- Updated Trustees Roles & Responsibilities 2022
- Candidates- Joan Malin, Emily Sandusky
- Meeting dates 2023
- Notes from meeting Oct 3 posted
- Notes from Sept 1 meeting posted
- Draft audit review. Final page corrected.
- Socially responsible investing-report on meeting
Consent: Approval of May minutes